Size from 151m² to 40,000m²
Umhlanga’s Newest, Most Connected Business Community
Durban's most considered new development combines an exceptional commercial offering with a discerning retail and lifestyle component.
It's the premium address on the uMhlanga Ridge: a natural extension of the CJ Saunders Park, where business and lifestyle seamlessly meet in a vibrant urban square that invites the public to connect and experience the best of Durban.
- Gross Building Area: 86 000m²
- Gross Lettable Area: 40 000m²
- 4-star green star rated building
- 10 minutes from King Shaka International Airport and the emerging Aerotropolis
- Walking distance to Go! Durban BRT station
Park Square's built form is all about connection between what happens inside the buildings and its public space and in the way this development impacts the surrounding precinct and communities.
The architectural design places emphasis on openness, accessibility and visibility, blurring the lines through a dynamic open space.
Internal floor area from R30 000 p/sqm
Balcony area from R15 000 p/sqm
Parking from R70 000 p/bay
Internal floor area from R35 000 p/sqm
Balcony area from R17 500 p/sqm
Parking from R70 000 p/bay
A-Grade Offices from R181 per sqm
P-Grade Offices from R222 per sqm
Parking at R950 per bay per month
- Situated in the heart of uMhlanga Ridge’s thriving business hub
- An urban-inspired space that connects business and the community around a vibrant public square
- P-Grade and A-Grade options available
- 4-Star green star rated building
- Secure Onsite parking
- Dark fibre infrastructure
- Easy and convenient access
- Foot traffic from the surrounding precinct and from within the buildings
- Seamlessly connected to nearby residential communities
- A curated selection of convenience retail
- Generous, secure covered parking and pedestrian walkways
Umhlanga Ridge, Umhlanga
The combined Umhlanga and La Lucia node is accessible from the N2 highway via the M41, with La Lucia south and Umhlanga north of the M41.
Approximately 87.9% of total stock is A-grade with many buildings having sea views and attractively landscaped gardens.
Amenities include retail and medical facilities, banks as well as hotels. Gateway Theatre of Shopping (a popular retail destination) is undergoing a...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Umhlanga Ridge, Umhlanga.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Broll website is accurate and up to date, Broll makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag